PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS AS THEY ARE LESSONS LEARNED FOR DEVELOPING NEW TOPICS.
HAVE YOU A QUESTION FOR THE DOCTOR JOBS?
- If you have additional questions for the Doctor PMO, please enter them into the forum.
- You must be registered on KigoSpaces to participate in forums.
- Philippe will aim to reply to questions as soon as possible but to set expectations, replies may take a few days.
This forum is empty.
Oh bother! No topics were found here!
You must be logged in to create new topics.
MESSAGE FROM DOCTOR JOBS
Dear Job Seeker, you are quite capable of getting a really good job or contract if you put your mind to it and sort yourself out.
- One of the biggest challenges facing contractors and people seeking a permanent job is finding a way of differentiating their application.
- People often don’t know how to start getting work. It is a skill that perhaps they have not had to worry about for a while.
- Most people, when asked, feel that they could do a great job, if only they could be given the chance.
- In business being given a chance often means that you have passed through lots of fairly difficult hoops.
- Your CV is attractive to the employer, you have relevant skills, you made the shortlist, you have passed an interview or maybe multiple interviews and you are prepared to work for the rate on offer for the terms on offer.
- The purpose of this consultation is to share some good practices that will help.
- These tips are not a guarantee of success but is drawing on a wealth of experience from some very successful people.
- I hope that you find my tips useful and Good Luck with your Job Hunting!